This policy explains how we collect information about our customers and potential customers, what we use the information about you for, the basis on which we collect it and your rights.
The information we hold is collected and managed by the following company –
ScampsAndChamps Ltd – it collects your information from: face to face meetings, website registration forms, telephone requests, website booking options, referrals/data provided by our pet care deliverers and transactions with us. We may also collect information provided by third party introducers.
The company has the registered office at 35 Stamford New Road, Altrincham, WA14 1EB. We can be contacted on; email at email@example.com, or by phone on 0333 200 5827.
ScampsAndChamps Ltd oversees all of the data management to ensure that compliance with this policy and the data protection rules. The data which is collected and managed is held for ScampsAndChamps Ltd and its franchisees. This policy applies to the franchisees on the same basis it does to ScampsAndChamps. A full list of the franchisees is available at www.scampsandchamps.co.uk.
Scamps And Champs are a dog walking and pet care services and we only use your personal information for these purposes. We do not provide your data to any third parties for them to use other than the purposes of our business or when legally required to do so. We do provide personal data to our pet walking and pet care service deliverers as described in this policy.
The personal information we collect and hold
Website data: our website will collect your name, address, email address and phone numbers for the purposes of an enquiry and future marketing.
Direct data: we will collect any of the information collected on our website which was not provided, and details of your requirements and pets.
How we use and disclosure personal information
We and third parties may use your personal data for the following the purposes:
- providing you with our services, which may be for the purposes of dog walking, pet sitting, home boarding or our other pet care services;
- to allow you to make bookings with us – which is part of our services;
- to create an account for you to obtain information and updates from us, – you agree to this as part of our services or your request for updates from us;
- providing and administering the services we provide for you – this is part of the provision of the contract to you;
- providing you with information about promotions and products and services we offer – if you have consented to receive such information and not opted out – see below.
We will use your data in providing any services you purchase through us or about which you are interested. The way in which we deliver services is that we introduce you to the person who will provide the service to you. This person is an independent contractor and you will have an agreement with them and with us. We may share your information with the person providing the services and with third parties where necessary to provide the service. This information is all used so we can carry out or obligations or rights under contracts with you, to provide our services or to update you about our services or promotions.
The person providing your service will also hold your personal information for the purposes of the contract you have with them to deliver the service for you. They will have details of your name, address, pet and services from us. Any other information you provide to them they should confirm how this is held.
We use your personal information when providing services to:
- provide our services;
- deal with any queries you may have;
- meet any requirements from NarpsUK;
- meet any regulatory requirements– this is a legal obligation on us.
Where we process your data, it is subject to our strict internal policy requirements as well as the Data Protection regulations.
The basis on which we hold and process your information is either because –
- you have a contract with us or are considering entering into a contract with us;
- we have a legitimate interest in holding and processing your information, this may be because you a contact of someone to whom we are providing services to or because you have previously used our services to keep you updated about our services or promotions;
- you have consented to our using your information.
How long will we hold your personal information
We will hold the personal information we use to meet the requirements of our agreements with you (or bookings with us), for the period of those agreements and any further period afterwards that we need for regulatory or other legal reasons (such as to defend any claims). This may mean that we will hold information for six years after we provide services. We will remove any personal information we do not need when we no longer need it.
Where we have personal information which you have consented for us to use we will hold it for the period the consent remains in force and any other period we need for regulatory or other legal reasons. You may remove your consent at any time.
We will delete any information about you we no longer need. Please see below in relation to your rights to have data erased, rectified or for you to access it and for you to object to any processing or to transfer it.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These are –
- The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
- The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
- The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
- The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time.
This is opting out and the process is set out below.
You can opt out by unsubscribing from any communication you receive from us.
Your privacy and data protection is very important to us and we comply with all aspects of the Data Protection legislation and ensure that any third parties we engage do so. You can find out more about your rights to data from the Information Commissioners Office.
Some data processing may occur in other parts of the European Union (“EU”) or outside of the EU. Wherever data is processed your rights under the Data Protection Regulations will be met and we will ensure that any agreement to process your data ensures this and give you rights in the unlikely event of any security breach.
If you have any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that because of the insecure nature of emails we cannot accept any responsibility for data lost or intercepted in transit.)
Or write to us at:
35 Stamford New Road, Altrincham, WA14 1EB
Or telephone us on: