Scamps & Champs Super Premium Range provides a selection of hypoallergenic recipes formulated without common food allergens for dogs such as beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy and soya.
Made with chicken. Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which may help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Made with rice. Rice is a carbohydrate source ideal for cats with sensitive digestion.
• 50% total chicken – Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to promote everyday health and well-being.
• Hairball reduction – With added cellulose and beet pulp, sources of insoluble fibre, to help reduce hairballs.
• Healthy digestion – Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
• Healthy heart & vision – With added taurine and vitamin A to nourish the heart and help maintain vision.
• Stool Quality – With added beet pulp, a good source of dietary fibre, to help promote intestinal motility and good stool formation.
• Healthy skin & Coat – Contains omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft & shiny coat.
Why do adult cats need a specific recipe?
From 12 months of age, cats require a complete and balanced diet formulated for adults to help support their everyday health & well-being and provide everything they need throughout their adult years. Unlike dogs, cats cannot synthesize all amino acids within their body and so it is essential that these are provided in the diet to maintain their health. Our adult cat recipe is a great source of quality protein, rich in essential amino acids including taurine and vitamin A to help support the heart & vision, along with omega 3 which also promotes good coat & skin condition. Added cellulose and beet pulp, sources of insoluble fibre help to reduce the formation of hairballs. This complete diet provides the confidence that the cat has everything they require to lead a happy and healthy life.