Cats Love Company – Why Overnight Cat Sitting Counts!
f you are going away for a night or two it may seem like a viable option to leave your cat being checked on by a neighbour or friend, or you may go for an extreme minimal approach leaving an automated cat feeder in charge! Cats spend 70% of their life sleeping and appear to be extremely independent creatures. However, don’t be fooled into believing that cats don’t require and love company, whilst you are away.
So if you can get your neighbour to check on your cats, or if you have decided to opt for Scamps and Champs Cat Sitting Service, why the need to opt for Overnight Cat Sitting? Doesn’t this seem a tad excessive? Let us share with you what Overnight Cat Sitting has to offer and you can then determine if Overnight Cat Sitting counts, as a Cat Care option for you!
The benefits of Overnight Cat Sitting explained:
- Overnight Cat Sitting offers around the clock care for your cat, when you can’t be there. Providing 24/7 company, cuddles and food for your feline friend.
- Our Scamps and Champs animal care expert can also look after your house for you whilst you are gone, providing you with home security and peace of mind whilst you are away.
- Home services include; bringing in your post, watering your plants, closing curtains at night and the generic safety of having someone home.
- We can commence Overnight Cat Sitting from 5.30pm – 7.30pm when suits you and you receive 12 whole hours of Overnight care for your cat.
- You cat’s individual needs will be catered for during your Overnight Cat Sitting booking, including meal times, diet, water, medication and litter tray change. We can also let your cat outside and bring them back in, in keeping with their usual routine.
- A GPS tracker is provided to ensure that you can see you are receiving the service you have requested.
- You will also be sent photograph updates via email so you can see what your cat has been up to and that they are being cared for to the highest standard.
We think it’s evident that any cat lover who wants the highest level of care for their cat, needs to count Overnight Cat Sitting as an option. Whether it be for one night or more, our Overnight Cat Sitting Service offers you peace of mind that both your cat and home are being looked after the entire duration of your break. So that you can enjoy your holiday, knowing that your cat is in their usual routine, at home, being cared for with cuddles and company.
Want to know more about our Overnight Cat Sitting service? To check availability, make a booking or to ask us a question simply complete our online form.