What do Scamps and Champs dog walkers do when it rains?
We walk your dog! If you are happy for us to, we will always take your dog out in the rain. We love dog walking and are just as happy to go out in wet weather as we are on dry days. Dog walking in the rain is often as enjoyable as walking in the sun. It can be lots of fun and your dog will still have an engaging, fun and stimulating walk. A lot of dogs LOVE wet walks! I’m thinking of the Labradors and Springer Spaniels I know who lie down in the biggest puddle at every opportunity they get!
We will put your dog’s raincoat on, if he has one, to prevent him getting absolutely soaked and will always dry your dog well with towels after a dog walk.
If you would rather your dog not get too wet, then we can take him out for a toilet break and play inside instead.
Why chose a dog walker from Scamps and Champs Bristol?
Scamps and Champs are one of the country’s top pet care services, offering a professional level of pet-sitting and dog-walking excellence, within the animal care sector. Scamps and Champs are a well-known, established brand, offering a caring and trust-worthy service, to all pet owners and animals.
Scamps and Champs Bristol never pack walk your dog with multiple other dogs, as we fully understand how precious your pets are to you and therefore, we believe in a caring service and treating each dog as if it was our own.
Scamps and Champs Bristol offer a premium dog walking service which includes all the following:
- A free meet and greet consultation to discuss your individual pet care needs. We can offer you a regular or flexible dog walking service, each package is tailored to your individual needs and your dog’s personality.
- An online booking option – quick and easy to use.
- A fully insured and police checked pet carer.
- GPS tracking – location check in service.
- Electronic feedback and photos during each visit – so you know what your dog has been up to!
- Individual group size – Scamps and Champs don’t believe in pack walking your dog in large groups. However, if they love company and would benefit from socialising with other dogs, then we are happy to pair your dog up with a walking buddy or two. Assuming everyone is getting on well with each other and that every dog is going to benefit from a group walk, we are happy to walk your dog with up to three other pup-pals.
- A main dog walker and a back up dog walker – so when your main dog walker is unable to walk your dog your back up dog walker will. You and your dog will previously have met both your main and your back up dog walker.
If this is the kind of dog walking service you would like then get in touch on 0333 200 5827